All your compliance worries will also be taken care of by our specialists by ensuring application, implementation and follow up on various regulatory compliances.
The following Labour Acts in India require statutory compliance
- The Child Labour (Prohibition & Regulation Act), 1986
- Inter-State Migrant Workmen( Regulation Of Employment & conditions Of Service ) Act, 1979
- The Equal Remuneration Act, 1976
- The Payment Of Gratuity Act, 1972
- The Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act, 1970
- The Payment Of Bonus Act, 1965
- The Apprentices Act, 1961
- The Employment Exchanges(Compulsory Notification Of Vacancies) Act, 1959
- The Employees Provident Fund & Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952
- The Factories Act, 1948
- The Minimum Wages Act, 1948
- The Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948
- The Industrial Disputes Act, 1946
- The Industrial Employment Standing Orders Act, 1946
- The Payment Of Wages Act, 1936
- The Trade Unions Act, 1926
- The Workmen’s Compensation Act, 1923
Leaders make an ordinary business, extraordinary. At Ehika we understand that it is not just about matching skill sets when it comes to hiring leaders. It is finding someone with the right mindset and hence we help our clients assess and hire leaders.
Mid Level Manager Hiring
The organization needs not only good leaders but also needs the right people at all levels, to convert dreams into reality. We understand the business environments of our clients and help them take decisions to fill the various positions of management.
Recruitment & Outsourcing
We can help You
Our expertise lies in training & development consultancy and advisory services, Executive search services, and
HR regulatory compliances.